Monday, February 16, 2009

Latest Update

Reached India on friday night...flight was comfortable. I bought two history books from Dubai, one on Bahadur Shah Zafar, and the other on Genghis Khan. So I spent the flight time, reading the one on Bahdur Shah by William Darlymple. Its a marvelously written book. The earlier works of WD have fascinated me, and I am hooked to his style of writing. I wish I could write like that.

The weekend was very hectic with preparation going on in full swing for a family function. Work wise, I am facing lot of time crunch. And presently too much is happening in my life. Its true when they say that one life is not enough.

There are certain things I had decided I would start this year. More writing, more yoga, and definitely more reading. I have been trying to do little bit of everything, but need to put in more effort.

And I also need to clean my house of clutter.

2 comments:

Uma said...

Hey..thx for your comment. Pls do write soon :)..Also, how do i blogroll you?

Anonymous said...

I also need to clean my house of clutter :)

William Darlymple is good :)